A country-side respite filled with spirituality
Harbaugh's Reformed Church, now non-denominational and known as Harbaugh Church, is a historic Reformed church in Washington Township. Available for weddings, funerals and special events. It was built in 1892, and is a 1 1/2-story, three bay by five bay, brick Late Gothic Revival style building. It features a steep, slate covered gable roof, brick buttresses, and lancet stained glass windows. The building replaced an earlier church built in 1846 by George Harbaugh on farmland he owned. The property includes the church cemetery, established about 1845. Regular services were held in the current building until 1966. It was acquired by the Society in 1983.
Harbaugh Church is available for private function, including wedding and funerals.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2002.